Polyimide tube for Industrial Application
Transport belt for Inkjet Application, 3D-Printing or Marking and Coding
On Special machines, designed by KB RollerTech, we can manufacture seamless Tubes and Sleeves by Polyimide. These products have a superior heat and chemical resistance.
Such belts could be cutted or even perforated by laser systems.
Every function requires very specific characteristics:
- Perfect, defect free surface.
- Tight tolerances of Diameter, length, width and surface roughness.
- Compounded with fillers to support Special characteristics like electrical- or thermal conductivity, or low friction.
- Can be coated with antiandhesive materials like Silicones or Fluorpolymers.
KB Roller Tech's capabilities:
- Diameter up to 500mm
- Width up to 2000mm
- Thickness 30-160 µm (tolerance ± 10 %)
- Surface / Volume resistivity between 1E4 and 1E14 Ω/square // Ω*cm
- Thermal conductivity between 0.2 and 1.6 W/(m*K)